ILLUSTRIOUS MANIFESTATIONS #7

Oh how I love my life and everything in it. The holidays are here, just came pass some ruff stepping stones,, but  i am still here, living and breathing. Oh God, I want to thank u for allowing me to place a roof over me and my son head,, I am able to keep clothes on our back and shoes on our feet, food in the fridge. Thank u god for allowing me to be me,, and independent. I first thought that this single mother thing would of been HE$6, but im making it, GOD u allow it to be easy. With out u I don’t know where I would be. I love my family. I work at home so having no car at this time isn’t so bad, I just hate walking my son to school in the cold. 2010 yr was another blessing and im ready for 2011. This will indeed be the most prosperous yr for me and my family, if i shine my family shine. Thank God for my brother, Jimmy, Johnny James and Gary that help as much as they can. I am grateful. Today is going to be good day, as usual. Happy Holidays--------------tata
                   -2 blessed 2 be stressed
-PS im still manifesting my new solara, I can smell the new car smell already, riding down Hollywood in my solara. lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Incredible gift of life

Life is the most amazing gift