illustrious manifestitations POST #1

 Majority of the times people go thru what ever they go thru in life is what they actually manifested mentally. And sometimes it’s usually their interpersonal fears. Like for example: I use to always have a fear of being broke, and for some odd reason I was always broke. Until I realized that I had the power to change that status, I keep being broke, because I’m always thinking about being broke. A lot of people may not knows it,, but ,,, if you get in tuned with the earth and the universe,, I mean it means more than that one sentence. I have learned that maintaining faith, you can make things happened at your will. What you throw into the universe, your wishes, your blessings, your heartily giving’s, will all be thrown right back at you. I mean, you got to maintain a positive mind. I know, I know it’s hard, living in his corruptive world. Having just faith would not work that well. You got to feel it and mean it from the heart. ---that’s getting in tune with he universe. I’m not saying I’m a happy go lucky type person, because I’m not, I’m human tho, I go thru the same things that a regular person go thru. But I’m still a woman in transition. Another example was when one of my close friend express the great fear of loosing her husband, sadly to say,, I did happened. I feel like she attracted and fed that fear that she had mentally, and it became reality.  Having faith is like having as much faith as those miracle pastors’ that do miracles on the sick and weak. I believe in miracles,, because I’ve witnessed it in person. I remember one time, I was about 22 yrs old, a friend of mines invited me to church it was a lady in the neighborhood that went there that we knew for some yrs,, that always rolled out in a wheel chair. She always told us she could have never used her legs all her life. So apparently, one Sunday she decided to go to the alter and get prayed on, I happened to have gotten there early so I had front row seat. Ms. Gellam was her name, rolled up in her wheelchair, the pastor got to her and prayed on her,, tapping her forehead  with I guess holy water,, the pastor grabbed her by the tip of her nails,, and led her off the wheelchair. Home girl, walked right up, like her legs was never harmed. Faith is only powerful, when it’s mutual. When I say mutual I mean,, if you want your life to be a certain way, live your life as if it is currently that way, and surely it will happened that way, and life will be soooo good and wouldn’t even know  its happening.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Incredible gift of life

Life is the most amazing gift