ILLUSTRIOUS MANIFESTATIONS #11

            Mentally, my mind is fast, im steady chasing down each and every thought, just to savor it. And,,,,I kinda like it. This friend once told me, “Im a jack of all trades, and a master at none”. I took that as misunderstood situation. But then again he might have been right. I’ve done experience a lot of things in life, but didn’t stick to it because I wanted more,, never gave myself time to enjoy it, because I get bored with knowledge easily . If I learn something that I’ve been wanting to learn, I would percolated it,,,, and get bored and move on to the next. I enjoyed my weekend, it went by so fast, I didn’t even remember it. Yeah times flies when you’re enjoying life. Looking forward for work tomorrow, and for the rest of the week. No major plans.
 My son tripped me out on Friday. Anyhow, on Friday right, I was cooking and decided to jump in the shower while my food was cooking, as I  jumped in the shower I realized I left the stove on high, so I  panicked and ran out of the tub , all wet , with  shampoo and shit to the kitchen to turn the stove down a little bit. My son was in the living room watching TV, while im in the kitchen, I heard a large thump on the floor, so I turn the stove down ran to him and asked him what’s wrong? This boy was on the floor, with his hands on his eyes, talking about some” oh my god mommy, why u aint get a towel, I am now officially blind”. Lol this 5 yr old boy is a trip. All I said was “my bad, I should had a towel”.
I was born into this life. Every thing that happened is meant to happen. I mean its part of my path. I tell my son, “Tomorrow isn’t promise, do it and live it right, better yet be your best at it.” NEVER CRY OVER SPILLED MILK.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Incredible gift of life

Life is the most amazing gift