ILLUSTRIOUS MANIFESTATIONS #12

 Sometimes u just have to be gone with the wind, just to be able to use more time in knowing some one you really dig. I mean, being tight as close friends first stimulates the relationship. Idk, im always falling for that type. Yeah u  knw that type. “ head ova heels”. I have a lot of  respectable male friends that respects me first andf foremost before anything, and sumtimes even their baby mommas. That’s because I start off being their friend, and hey I seem to like it more as friends. And we grown to respect that. I sure do carry myself as a lady. Another sleepless night , I find myself to listen to nina simone what u gonna do to rock me back to sleep. I mean, im 27 with a 57 yr old mentality, im a bit  old school . I useto  watch my  grandmother as a stalk when she was alive, I always wanted to be wise just like her.  All she ever thought me was life lesson riddles and I grew figuring them all out, lol. Im now listening to Nina Simone/ Feeling Good-------------fish in the sea u knw how I feel
-rip running free u knw how I feel
-blossom on the tree u knw how I feel
-it’s a new dawn
-it’s a new day
-it’s a new life
For ,,,me
 ---------------so lovin this. Goin to bed will awake with great riches
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mH5ZE3N8cxU

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Incredible gift of life

Life is the most amazing gift