ILLUSTRIOUS MANIFESTATIONS #15

 I just went to the corner store to check my lotto ticket, the Florida Powerball. I had a ticket sitting up in my purse so i decided to check it. On my way there i said to myself, "it'll be funny if i win the lotto”. As the lady in the register checked my ticket, i told her to ring up a pack of gum,  she smiled at me and that’s when i notice the machine the lotto machine was ringing, i look up at the screen, and it read, WINNER!!!!. I only won $700, but still, it was the law of attraction that i applied that i manifested,, that actually worked. I started screaming, the cashier told me to come in the morning to cash it. My camera is down at this time, but i will post the winning ticket picture, asap. Wow. This really works. Now I’m going to manifest in unlimited financial flow, so i can clear all my debts, travel the world and get a house for me and my family. I manifest to be in perfect health as well as my friends and family. I manifest my son to be successful. I manifest to do poetry for living, full time and inspire others out there that have been in my shoes.




THE LAW OF ATTRACTION REALLY WORKS. You just have to know how to apply it; I just speak things that I manifest in into realty. I believe it, I visualize it, I speak it to existence and then I wait for it to happen. Every living being has that power, only if the whole world knew about this, life would be soo much easier. I am overwhelmed. I MANIFEST IN PROSPERITY, PROSPERITY, PROSPERITY!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Incredible gift of life

Life is the most amazing gift