ILLUSTRIOUS MANIFESTATIONS #16

            I don’t know what I should of called it. I was seeing some one, and he just quit me cold turkey. WOOOOW. With out even giving me an explanation. I wrote this on behalf of what I was feeling, I’m not done with the poem yet.

It use to feel ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, like
Like priceless childhood fantasies
Like intoxicated daydreams’
Like a fairytale’s prettiest theme
Giggling while sharing a scoop of ice-cream
So I guess life aint sometimes what it seem to be
And sometimes shit aint what ur heart foresees
 I guess some men can’t detect QUALITY in a good woman like DirecTV

            I truly liked this individual, I guess it wasn’t mutual. God honest truth I’ve done nothing wrong to him. I guess he found better interest else where. I hope that he’s happy. I just needed an explanation, just to have a piece of closure. Sometimes shit aint what ur heart foresees. I manifest me to continue to be the good woman that I am now. God has my soul mate waiting for me for the right time. All of my relationships been a disaster. I’m one the girls that will be labeled as a Samantha in the group, you know the one that always have bad experiences with relationships. I manifest in a man, that is stable, true to his heart, well groomed, respectable,, and treat his QUEEN like no other, he will cherish is QUEEN at all times,, FAITHFUL,,, humorous, passionate, loveable, handsome physically and mentally, some one who can bring the chilliness out of me, some one who is real, honest, and communicable. So im asking the universe: “Is that too much to ask?” IF NOT, so I will continue to manifest that in my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Incredible gift of life

Life is the most amazing gift