ILLUSTRIOUS MANIFESTATIONS #14

This is a testimony on how I manifested my solara that i wanted, I had a lot of turn downs,, on people who were selling their solara. I maintained my determination and faith. And here it goes, sitting in my parking lot as im writing this. Law of attraction is REAL, only if you know how to apply it in your daily life. I use to sit and look out the window at my empty parking space, imagining my solara sitting there. The guy i bought the car from told me he decided to keep the car and took his advertisement off on line, and he doesn’t know I was able to reach him. In my mind I was like that’s GOD playing a part of, as well as my manifestations.  WOW LAW OF ATTRACTION REALLY WORKS!!!!!! at the end he sold me his solara for $4000 flat.


Ok now im going to manifest over flowing money that will drown my bank, my purses and pockets. I am going to manifest a 3 story, ten bedrooms, 7 ½ baths, house,, on Brickell Ave. I manifest to remain in perfect health, become successful as an influential poet, I manifest to touch others hearts. I MANIFEST ALL THE HARD WORK IM DOING AS A SINGLE MOTHER WILL PAY OFF. MY SON WILL BE EXTREMELY SUCCESSFUL THRU OUT ALL OF HIS LIFE


Me and my baby, it aint up to date and stuff, but hey Im still riding. Thats me heading to the beach. lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Incredible gift of life

Life is the most amazing gift