ILLUSTRIOUS MANIFESTATIONS #20

Sometimes in life u go thru bumps on the road,, some times there may be road blocks. But dont ever under estimate urself, and set ur self up for failure. Life has a lot to offer. Speak nothing but blessings to existence. I think after so many years of evolution we forgot to realize that we all have the power to make things exactly the way u want it to be. That’s why a lot of people consider that as a SECRET. I kind of see why the world refuses to acknowledge that FAITH that POWER that lies in all of us. Yup, we all have it. I have been going thru some things lately. I seem to be a victim of situations that try not to let it veer me in the wrong lane. I go thru things, just to be wiser in life. Sometimes things don’t go my way, but I leave the rest all in god’s hands. Im a worrier and im trying so hard to avoid worrying. But as a single mother, its natural for me to worry. U wanna make sure ur child has a roof over their heads, food, and clothes on their back. I worry if my son is going to take what I teach him today and if it will affect him in making a great impact tomorrow. I want to protect him from all my mistakes that I have been thru in life. I SMILE, when im stressed, depressed, tired, and weak. Misery Love Company and I will never give it the benefit of the doubt. if ur going thru problems always remember to be grateful,, because some one else may be in a worse situation than u. Not that it should make u feel better. But be grateful. Im grateful for everything. I think god for what I have now, yesterday and tomorrow. The devil comes in many ways and forms, but not my way. The devil is a liar. And I rebuke him in the name of Jesus. Lord bless me to make an big impact worldwide. Let my trials and tribulations be others testimonies. Moral of the story is ,, thank god for each breathe, u go thru things like how I am now, leave it in gods hands, and he will take care of it for u. I BELIEVE in miracles, because I have experience miracles before. Everyday is a brand new day. Forgive to be forgiven, love to make ur heart be adored by other beings forever. Im a good person and god know my heart, that’s why he brings substantial people into my life. Im going to be successful, im gonna remain humble, and continue to pursue my love for poetry, im gonna continue to be that great mother, that’s raising a FAMOUS FOOTBALL PLAYER. Lol. One day in the future my son will look back at this note and thank me for grooming him to be a successful REAL man. I have to end it here, gotta be up for work early. Goodnight WORLD!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Incredible gift of life

Life is the most amazing gift