Every thought has a frequency.


Thoughts directs a compelling energy. Everything pulsates by whatever you lay out mentally. Whatever your strongest intentions are, be aware that you may manifest it. Isn’t that chilling? Since I have learnt about how to manifest my thoughts, I’ve came to a realization, that my inner powers was always there. I just didn’t noticed it. I can recall a memory from child hood, where I would watch T.V, and a commercial would come on, portraying The Superstar Barbie. I knew my mother couldn’t afford it. But I would sit frozen in front of the T.V screen, and whisper to myself, “I wish I had this Barbie”. Few months went by, and a family friend came to pay us a visit. It happened to be my birthday weekend, and we were celebrating, at my mom’s house with close friends and families. True enough, my mom friend surprised me with the Doll. I never asked for it, I don’t think anyone knew how bad I wanted it. I just kept it to myself. I was so happy.

                It’s a powerful feeling. To know that you can direct your path with positive vibrations. Of course, if you are a worrier like myself, negative thoughts pop up here and there all the time. But try to replace them with positive ones. You never want to give negative thoughts life. That, doesn’t necessarily means avoiding negative thought your life will be happy go lucky all the time. Situations happens, sometimes beyond your control. It all depends on how you bounce back from any unwanted situations. Some undesirable circumstances are momentary. Some are not, for example, loss of a loved one, or sudden major life changes that causes you to readapt your life to become accustomed to new beginnings. That’s the best part of life. Experiences makes you wiser. Trials makes you stronger. We all LIVE to LEARN, and LEARN to LOVE. Remove anything in your life that is not charitable in love.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Incredible gift of life

Life is the most amazing gift