“I love everything there is to love about me.”


This is my personal affirmation that I say to myself every morning. Before anybody else in the all-inclusive world, I am worthy of loving myself first and foremost. My self-love was discovered inevitably. Everyone goes through a time in life learning who they are, and what they are destined to be. I first discovered to fall in love with myself, after I discovered my worth. I can admit, I have selfless attributes. I have learned that it’s also ok, to be selfless at times. But I started making sure, not to put others unworthiness’ before me. I learned of my self-value. Before I can value anything on this earth, it will definitely start off with me. Then everything will flow naturally. I use to think that loving myself first, would be considered selfish. It makes you more aware of yourself. Your drawback is only your imagination. Feeling not good enough, ugly or being your own worse critique. All aspect of life is all about RECIPROCATING. I vow from now on to reciprocate what I see in the mirror which is a, Beautiful, Intelligent, and Illustrious individual.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Incredible gift of life

Life is the most amazing gift