ILLUSTRIOUS MANIFESTATIONS POST #5

I enjoyed myself this pass weekend, all I did was chill, relax and not think about work. I WISH I HAD A BRAND NEW CAR, for free RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!! It sucks not having a car, my car broke down last month. Let me tell u what happened. I performed at this club right. Not only did I performed,, I performed an inspirational poem. That said on one line “I’ve been thru times broke down of the side of the road I’ve been thru times admitting that I have a heavy load”. Better yet, heres the link to the video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxYc7jDwyqU . I was a bit nervous in it, but u couldn’t tell. Lol. Now go ahead and check the video out. Then come back.
            Ok u seen the video. Now go back to the line that said “I’ve been thru times broke down of the side of the road, I’ve been thru times admitting that I have a heavy load”. Right after I read my poem on stage. Me , my Friends and family chilled there for a little bit after I performed . And then we left. I got on I-95 and my car BROKE DOWN on the motherfucking side of the road, in the middle of the night. Im freaking out,like wtf, did I just jinxed myself in my poem, this is some crazy isssshhhhh. So im like yo God is this a test of my faith, if it is I sure don’t like it. I mean, although it happened, it came out ok that night. My cousin ended paying the tow truck for me, cuz I didn’t have cash at that time. And I made it home safe,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,   with out my car. The freaking engine blew out. WOOOOOOOOOOOOSAAAAAAAAAAAAA!.((((((((((((( “No illustrious u cannot karate kick the t.v now, come back to earth”))))))))))))))) Its ok tho,Im going to manifest in  FREE CAR. Everything else I manifested in, I RECEIVED. Its just the process seems some how to be un-bearing. You have to be patient. NO, im not gonna sit on my butt and meditate for the car to fall on my lap. Its not gonna work that way. My actions will. So, I’m saving for the time being to get another car, just incase I have to put a lil sumthin down on it. Ugggghhhhh. I hate the process of getting another car. But, I need it to get around. My peeps help me, but it’s only so much they can do. I used to doing things on my own, I hate bugging people.
But I sure did enjoy myself this pass weekend, all I did was chill, relax and not think about work. Im about to start work in a couple of hours, so tata, gotta go make breakfast and get sum ME time and enjoy ur Monday------MISS INDEPENDENT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Incredible gift of life

Life is the most amazing gift