Popular posts from this blog
ILLUSTRIOUS MANIFESTATIONS #10
Good morning world. It’s TGIF!!!!! I had a good week cant complain, im still here tho. Didn’t plan much for the weekend, but to take s.o.s out for dinner for his bday. And oh yeah , I want to thank god for allowing me to be here as well as my family and friends. My dead beat baby daddy called me and curse me out, when his ass haven’t seen his son in 3 1/2 yrs,,,WOW!!!! He still hasn’t grown up. I’m not going to let him ruin my train of thought; he's just an extra person that i added on my prayers list. Peace be with his dead beat ass!!!!. This year will be a prosperous year for me. IM GOING TO BE RICH, I WILL OWN MY FIRST HOME,, FINANCIALLY ESTABLISH MY MOTHER ,, ALL MY BROTHERS AND MY SON . I will start traveling to different places. I will do poetry full time. I will be Rich. Money will flow excessively to me. i will purchase cars for my brothers. I WILL MAKE AN IMPACT ON THE WHOLE WORLD 2011 and beyond. Everything I do will have a major positive ef...
ILLUSTRIOUS MANIFESTATIONS #16
I don’t know what I should of called it. I was seeing some one, and he just quit me cold turkey. WOOOOW. With out even giving me an explanation. I wrote this on behalf of what I was feeling, I’m not done with the poem yet. It use to feel ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, like Like priceless childhood fantasies Like intoxicated daydreams’ Like a fairytale’s prettiest theme Giggling while sharing a scoop of ice-cream So I guess life aint sometimes what it seem to be And sometimes shit aint what ur heart foresees I guess some men can’t detect QUALITY in a good woman like DirecTV I truly liked this individual, I guess it wasn’t mutual. God honest truth I’ve done nothing wrong to him. I guess he found better interest else where. I hope that he’s happy. I just needed an explanation, just to have a piece of closure. Sometimes shit aint what ur heart foresees. I ma...
Pursue ur passion u will be suprise where u will end up
ReplyDelete