ILLUSTRIOUS MANIFESTATIONS #10

    Good morning world. It’s TGIF!!!!! I had a good week cant complain, im still here tho. Didn’t plan much for the weekend, but to take s.o.s out for dinner for his bday. And oh yeah , I want to thank god for allowing me to be here as well as my family and friends. My dead beat baby daddy called me and curse me out, when his ass haven’t seen his son in 3 1/2 yrs,,,WOW!!!! He still hasn’t grown up. I’m not going to let him ruin my train of thought; he's just an extra person that i added on my prayers list. Peace be with his dead beat ass!!!!. This year will be a prosperous year for me.  IM GOING TO BE  RICH, I WILL OWN MY FIRST HOME,, FINANCIALLY ESTABLISH MY MOTHER ,, ALL MY BROTHERS AND MY SON . I will start traveling to different places. I will do poetry full time. I will be Rich. Money will flow excessively to me. i will purchase cars for my brothers. I WILL MAKE AN IMPACT ON THE WHOLE WORLD 2011 and beyond. Everything I do will have a major positive effects on people out here. When this money comes thru, me and my peoples going to do it BIG. With all this talent in my family, we are going to go real far. My idea was to just start a family owned Production Company.  I have rappers, poets, singers, comedians, models, extraordinary smart kids, etc, etc, the list go on and on, in my family. I feel like each of us has a message and we need to be heard. When the $$$ comes,, all my debts will be paid off in full. I want us to have the capabilities to make a major impact to the whole world. I feel like its coming soon. And im waiting patiently for it. CHING CHING! CAN’T WAIT TO GET MY SOLARA. A white one i prefer, lol. Gotta head to work now, and enjoy my TGIF!!!! tata, until next time ----------------------IL~LUST~RIOUS DA POET

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Incredible gift of life

Life is the most amazing gift