ILLUSTRIOUS MANIFESTATIONS #8

            Remember how I was telling u guys how I kept seeing #’s 309, everywhere I would go. I seen it on one of my receipts, $3.09 was I spent. I had a $309 deposited made to my acct, I went to pump gas it was $3.09. Anyhow, I paid attention to it and played the Florida Cash 3 lotto for a week straight, day and night. So after the week that I played and didn’t win, I decided to play a different lotto game, and guess what happened, my freaking numbers came the very next day. Boy, I feel like kicking myself right now. I’m sooo upset, but hey I got to keep it moving and keep playing and remain positive. Its just a learning experience that no matter what u should always keep ur faith and never give up------------until next time illustrious da poet

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Incredible gift of life

Life is the most amazing gift