You are What You ATTRACT !!!!


Something have to give. My life is like clockwork. I work a full time job. Regular 8 to 5. My son plays sports, so after work I pick up from sports, come home make dinner, clean up, pay bills, enjoy some mother and son time, and then we are off to bed to start this all over again Monday thru Friday. On weekends I try to do more outdoor activities if there is no house work that needs to be done. I am happy but I am awaiting for that major change that will allow me to clear my mind completely, and seize every opportunity that comes my way as a blessing and or to bless others, financially or in any way possible. I want to travel the world, without worrying about my funds in the bank account. I want to take pictures by a real life pyramid. I want to see the northern lights.  I want to have Millions in all my bank accounts, I want to spend a whole day at a spa getting pampered. I want to visit every continent. I want to Visit Pompeii, Italy. I want to swim with dolphins. I want to travel the safari. I want to play the stock market. I want to visit Las Vegas. I want to own a mansion with all the right accommodations that comes with it. I want to ride my purple Harley Davidson bike in to the glowing sunset, with the beach breeze blowing thru my hair. I want to swim with a school of fishes. I want to ride in the cockpit on an airplane with the pilot. I want to make a career out of my hobby (POETRY). I want to have my blog published into a book and then into a documentary. I want to be debt free. I want to sail away on a yatch for weeks at a time, with my closest families and friends. I want to go kayaking the Na Pali Coast, Kauai, Hawaii.  I want to go Rafting through the Grand Canyon, Ariz. I want to purchase my 2017 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class, Red Interior, Black exterior. I want to make a significant change in someone’s life. I want to pay off my house mortgage in full in one yr. I want to create a passive income. I want to be a self-made millionaire. I want to have a large wine collection. I want to ride an elephant. I want to shear a sheep. I want to go skiing. I want to bring baked goods to a neighbor. I want to sell a House for a Profit. I want to go paragliding in Alkebulan. I want to visit the Taj Mahal. I want to visit the white house. I want to travel with Nomads. I want to earn 6 figures per year. I want to get married to the love of my life. I want to marry someone who I consider my best friend that is a provider, nurturer, and do everything a real man is supposed to do in a relationship.  I want to have more kids in a happy, lovable family.  I want to take a road trip in Cuba. I want to bathe in a castle. I want to go sky diving. I want to take an international trip with my mom. I want to ride the zip line somewhere near some mountains. I want to Visit Victoria Falls in Zambia Zimbabwe. I want to have a nude photo of myself painted. I want to ride a train in a foreign country. I want to Swing from a rope into a lake. I want to walk the GREAT WALL of CJ=HINA. I want to horseback on the beach, in a town or at a park. I want to fly First Class. I want to stay one week in the Burj Al Arab Hotel (Dubai, United Arab Emirates). I want to be an extra in a Hollywood movie. I want to roll in a Huge Pile of Leaves after raking it from my yard. I want to Go scuba diving / snorkeling and experience marine life up close. I want to go bungee jumping to release my greatest fear and overcome it with LIFE. I want my son to have all his college expenses paid for in full. I wish great success on all of his future endeavors. I want to make a great impact on the whole world. I know that I was always destined for better. Sometimes I feel like, the present life that I am living now is all a testimony to be more humble in the future. Don’t get me wrong, I am grateful for all the success that I have had now and in the past. I want to win the PCH lottery, or the Powerball jackpot. I want to win $10,000 weekly for life. I feel like, I know who I am now. I know what defines me as a woman. It took a while to figure that out. Maybe longer for some folks. I want to go camping outdoors and make make-believe pictures with the stars. I want to grow my own food in my own yard. I am growing by the day, and learning by the minute. It is true that there is absolutely, No mortal masterpiece has ever been produced, deprived of great labor.  I have worked hard to be worthy of all the blessings that life seem to pour out in expected and unexpected ways. I have refined my life in ways anyone else could not have imagined. You are what you attract. You live what you contribute. Fear consists of limitations, when you conquer them, life will be beautiful in different motions. I am confident in creating my wonderful life that I desire. Which includes immediate abundance, unlimited prosperity, and everlasting Health and Wealth. I want to thank the universe in advance for providing me with everything that I ask for.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Incredible gift of life

Life is the most amazing gift