ILLUSTRIOUS MANIFESTATIONS #4


      I slept good last night. Woke up early, had to walk jaleel to school. It was a lil chilly, but i had to do it anyway. Today is the last day until their Christmas break. Im well grounded, spiritually. I did all of my Christmas shopping, so no plans this weekend,, but to head to MAHOGANY GRILL in the evening with S.O.S and do hair in the daytime. The yr is ending and for 2011, my new years resolutions’ will be to join a gym,, continue my womanly transitioning,, and keep doing what i do. I mean 2010 has been a great yr. idk, also for the last 6 months i keep seeing the numbers 309, everywhere i go. And most of the time i happened to look at my clock and it be 3:09 AM or PM, i went shopping and i would see on my reciept that i spent $309. idk that’s weird,, im going to play that in the Florida lotto ball.  I play sometimes, but i have a good feeling that i will win. im just waiting patiently. Imagine if i do win, i will get my mother a big house,, my brothers each a house, u know a mansion for myself,, everyone in the immediate family a car,, keep money aside and invest, invest, invest, invest. I’m just waiting patiently until it happend,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,SO until next time,,,,,gotta clock in for work now,,,,,HOLLA
                                                                                                -ILLUSTRIOUS DA POET

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Incredible gift of life

Life is the most amazing gift