ILLUSTRIOUS MANIFESTATIONS #9

            Boy I tell u in Hollywood Florida there are soo many prejudice people here. I thought all of them faded away. GUESS NOT!. Here I am, walking my son to school and on the other direction heading towards us a white lady that stay on my block was walking towards us,, and she crossed the street before she got near us. So I thought she might have been claustrophobic or something. Any how, I yelled good morning, and the bitch didn’t look my way and I know she heard me. It doesn’t make any sense to be prejudice for no reason. I’m not gonna let that ruin my day; besides im a prospering woman and I am not gonna loose sleep over that. Today is a beautiful day. I’m going to go play the power ball before I start work. I will win. I will be a millionaire, I will be rich. All my debts will be paid for. I will travel the whole world. I will purchase a 3 story mansion, 7 bedrooms. I will get my mother and brothers and son established for life financially. Im just waiting patiently for my blessings to come, I will do poetry as a full time hobby. Lol. I will remain humble at all times. PROSPERITY, PROSPERITY,,, PROSPERITY!!!!!!! I will welcome------------------------until next time ILLUSTRIOUS DA POET

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Incredible gift of life

Life is the most amazing gift