i wish,,,,,,

            I don’t know what it is, but I seem to always find a piece of mind,, expressing my thoughts on here. Im starting back work from my bday vacation. Didn’t go as I plan, but I’m here though, just got to be grateful. I wish my blog was like a wishing well. I wish that I can come up on here and make a wish and it all comes true. I wish I didnt have to work, but still have way more than steady income coming in, while im out traveling the world, and mentally relaxing. When I say mentally relaxing, I mean by doing what I love , which is poetry, and impacting the whole world mentally. I wish these bills will disappear. I wish my son becomes president. I wish there was no natural disasters,, earthquake, tsunamis,,, hurricanes,, may be a little rain,, but to tornadoes, snow storms,, blizzards, I wish the world would be peaceful,, and full of love. Well, I guess when hell freeze,, those wishes will come true. Im not too excited going back to work, but I miss them old people cursing me out for membership cards. Lol. My son is off from school for spring break,, made some  academic activities late last night so he don’t get bored. I wish he could be the smarted person In the world, because I would that he is my creation. I love that boy sooooo much. Have to sign off and go get them papers,,,,peace, and love--------illustrious

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Incredible gift of life

Life is the most amazing gift