ILLUSTRIOUS MANIFESTATIONS #19 everybit of 27


 
I swear I don’t even look my age. No where near my age. I am pushing 27. Im becoming an old prune. I wish to be just like my mom, always look younger. What can I say; the most humble people don’t age. Today went by pretty good, cant wait till Friday. Signing off shprtly,, need to get sum rest for work tomorrow. I just fed jaleel, and he fell asleep way before I did. I was trying to keep him up till late, since he’s on spring break. He would of gotten up later than usual. Oh well,, he looked so peaceful sleeping ,, so I let him be, in reality my skinny butt would be able to pick up a 63 lb solid boy. lord have mercy, that’s a lot of weight!! Thank you god, for another day, continue to bless me and give me strength as a single mother cuz I need every single dose of it. Lol. Bless me and my family,,, bless me and my son, and my family with prosperity and to be in perfect health -------until next time
-------luv illustrious

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Incredible gift of life

Life is the most amazing gift