Illustrious Manifestation #24

I haven't been able to post. Life has been laced with unlimited blessings. I sat here and went through my past posts and I have realized everything that I have ever hope for, everything that I have ever desired, I have accomplished accomplish retain. I'm so greatful for this life. This journey that I continue to grow into. Sometimes when life sends you towards an awkward direction, it's ok to take control of the wheel and drive to your destination. I've learned that I withhold the power within me, to make the best. I  finally got the job that I love. The people I work with are amazing. Bills are paid accordingly without me stressing about my next dime. I am able to live to the fullest. I am a new home owner. And it took me 5 minutes to manifest it, 2 years to accomplish it. Sometimes when you think about what you really want out of  life, it may seem dreadful at first, just by looking at the actual process you have to take to get to that point. Just do it, plan it out, breathe it, live it and it will flourish to life right in your  face. Never fear the unthinkable. Never limit yourself. Always do anything positive that makes you happy. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Incredible gift of life

Life is the most amazing gift